Spirulysat® for small animals
Use of Spirulysat® for small animals
Available soon in our online store. If you are a professional and would like to receive further information or place an order, contact us directly by sending an email to Benoist Crosson.
We have spent several years working alongside veterinary consultants, according to whom Spirulysat® offers the following benefits:
- Low odor and practically taste-free (or even an appetite-inducing taste).
- It contains all the hydrophilic molecules of Spirulina (including the reputed phycocyanin).
- High tolerance and superior effectiveness, even in small doses.
- Phycocyanin, the blue pigment, has been reported in the literature to produce a number of positive effects which could support the organism in case of anaemia.
In which cases should it be used (always following advice from our veterinary partners)?
- By supporting the organism, Spirulysat® has a beneficial effect during lactation, convalescence and training, as well as in cases of anaemia.
- It is suitable for all types of animal (especially for senior animals).
Comments – recommended use:
In addition to the indications on the box of phials, doses can be significantly increased without any danger. You are advised to start with small quantities and gradually increase the dose over several days.
Feel free to contact us for further information by sending an email to Benoist Crosson. After forwarding your enquiry to our veterinary partners, we will get back to you as soon as possible.