Spirulina: the super supplement
- 70 % protein content compared to 35 % for soya.
- Contains all the amino acids.
- Extremely bio-available (absorption by the body).
- Contains 15 times more provitamin A (beta-carotene) than carrots.
- Exceptional source of vitamin B12 (four times more than calf’s liver).
- 100 % of the RDA for iron in 10 g of spirulina.
- Spirulina’s rich calcium, magnesium and phosphorus content is comparable to milk.
- One of the best sources of essential fatty acids after breast milk and certain vegetable oils.
To protect its nutritional qualities, we guarantee that our spirulina is dried at low temperatures (less than 45°). This process locks in the phycocyanin, one of spirulina’s particularly sensitive compounds.
Spirumiette: for use in everyday life
Spirulina flakes can be eaten in several different ways, such as sprinkled over starters, blended in apple juice, mixed in a yoghurt or eaten on its own!
The best of microalgae
AlgoSource, the right services to provide microalgae products on the market
Engineering and process
Our 100% natural products