The AlgoSource Group: a recognised world expert in microalgae
Based in Saint-Nazaire, our Group is developing its expertise in marine bioprocessing. Our activities encompass every part of the value chain, from production under controlled conditions through to promoting, developing and creating value from natural products among our retail customers across Europe.
Sustainability: a green concept championed every day within the AlgoSource Group
As a firm believer in combining innovation with sustainability, our ISO 9001 and 14001-certified Group actively pursues initiatives aimed at improving social responsibility and community support in the future (read our quality policy).
Opportunities within the AlgoSource Group
Based in Saint-Nazaire, our Group is expanding its activities in microalgae-based ingredients for the cosmetics, dietary supplements, nutraceutical and food & drink industries. Our activities encompass every part of the value chain, from production under controlled conditions through to promoting, developing and creating value from natural products among our retail customers around the world, while fostering a powerful scientific and technological culture.
To support its development, our company is looking for a manager to oversee production of cosmetic ingredients and dietary supplements. With five years’ relevant experience, you are capable of managing production within a food & drink SME while remaining constantly focused on customer satisfaction and quality. You are fully proficient in membrane technologies, drying, phase separation, and production line automation and control. You are a trained microbiologist and are able to oversee production in a clean room environment. Thanks to your recognised ability to enforce strict and demanding procedures, you are easily capable of implementing increasingly stringent standards.
Your position will include the following responsibilities:
- Plan production in liaison with the sales department.
- Check the quantity, conformity and availability of raw materials and reagents for supplying the production activities.
- Check the operational and safety performance of the production facilities and equipment.
- Manage and organise the production team to perform the following duties:
– Monitor the operating parameters of the machinery and equipment (temperature, pressure, flow rate, etc.) and identify, record and correct any discrepancies.
– Complete the production control documents and send the information to the relevant interested parties.
– Check and ensure that all production and control equipment is clean (ponds, reactors, membranes, etc.).
– Take material and product samples, and reference and record them for analysis.
Expertise in ISO 9001/14001, HACCP and GMP processes will be required to successfully perform your duties. Your skills in using office productivity software mean that you will quickly become proficient in using the new tools required to drive the Group’s development. You believe that it is mission-critical for a company to achieve sustainable growth in activities that focus on the production and development of natural products.
This position will be based in Saint-Nazaire, with a transition period between Assérac and Saint-Nazaire.
Salary: €30k – €33k gross per annum + incentives.
Position available as soon as possible.
Please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com
Published on 22 March 2016